What is the USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace?
Since USTOA's inception in 1972, the USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace
has distinguished itself for being the only travel industry event in the United States that brings together the leading North American travel companies with tourism suppliers and destinations from around the globe in an intimate and exclusive setting.
The Conference presents the following benefits:
- Unique business casual atmosphere for a small select group of 700 travel professionals and networking opportunities throughout the conference to make new contacts and conduct business;
- Direct and unprecedented access to travel industry leaders and decision makers representing the top US based travel companies whose combined annual sales volume exceeds $15 billion;
- Highly informative speaker sessions that not only present interesting case studies and new tools and tactics, but introduce thought provoking ideas that can help improve your business;
- Invaluable insight into the North American travel market and the latest factors and trends affecting the industry and travelers across the globe.
The investment you make to attend the conference offers the potential to make an important impact and deliver long lasting returns for your business.
The member-only USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace
is more than just another networking event.
Where will the 2018 Conference be held?
- Active Members receive the opportunity to learn about new destinations, hotels, and other travel services provided by Associate Members.
- Associate Members have an opportunity to interface with top executives from worldwide tour operators on a one to one, buy and sell basis, and really build meaningful partnerships that can take their business to the next level.
- All Members will also be able to participate in (or attend) state of the art symposiums that are both educational and interactive, and profit from the experience of industry leaders.
- Keynote speakers and expert panel discussions will help inspire and educate you to adhere to best practices, be an early adopter of trends and help you expand your global business.
The 2018 USTOA Annual Conference & Marketplace will take place November 26 to November 30, at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge in Phoenix, AZ. The Active Member program will be November 26 to November 30 and the Associate Member program will be November 27-November 30.
All activities, both social and professional, are planned to give Associate Members plenty of opportunities to meet some of America's most respected and renowned tour operators.