USTOA Town Hall Meeting
Though the world may still be on “pause,” it is an optimal time to listen to USTOA Active Members’ voices to help us prepare for a brighter and more sustainable future.
USTOA Members are welcomed to join us for the second USTOA Town Hall Meeting to hear directly from a USTOA Active Member panel on market intelligence and insights that will help you plan stratgically for the recovery. The panelists will be answering questions relevant to Associate Members which were submitted by the Associate Member Advisory Committee and the DMO Working Group.
Moderated by USTOA Associate Advisory Committee Member
Advisor for Kenya, Norway, Seychelles, Guyana, Nordic and Uganda Tourism Boards
Active Member Panelists
• Jeff Roy, Executive Vice President, Collette
• Carol Dimopoulos, President, Perillo's Learning Journeys
• John Hanratty, SVP Sales Industry Relations, Avanti Destinations
• Christine Petersen, President & CEO, smarTours
• Emma Cottis, General Manager, Corporate Affairs, Goway
• John McGlade, Director of Sales, US & Canada, CroisiEurope Cruises
We look forward to your participation!
Please login below to register for this Zoom webinar. If you have any questions, please contact Peggy Murphy, Executive Vice President at email@example.com.