NEW BRUNSWICK’S DRAMATIC COASTLINES, DISTINCT MARITIME CHARM, AND RICH HISTORY TEMPT TRAVELERS IN 2019
USTOA Members Give Guests a Seaside Escape Just North of the Border with Exclusive Access and Hassle-Free Travel Through the Maritimes
NEW YORK – October 16, 2018 – The members of the United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) invite travelers to experience New Brunswick’s famed Bay of Fundy coast, culturally-vibrant cities like St. Andrews by-the-Sea, and historic sites such as Campobello Island with itineraries highlighting these sites and more in the Maritime province.
Whether it’s a walk on the ocean floor at Hopewell Rocks, or a visit to Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt’s beloved summer retreat on Campobello Island, USTOA member packaged travel itineraries provide travelers with the chance to dive into this diverse destination along with the other Maritime provinces.
- Guests on Country Walkers’ “New Brunswick: Bay of Fundy & Campobello Island” trip will discover that one of the best ways to enjoy the province’s rugged coastline, fresh seafood, and cultural attractions is on foot. The active trip includes a two-night stay in a turn-of-the-century cottage on Campobello Island, a traditional lobster dinner overlooking the ocean, and a local musical performance on the beach in St. Martins. Travelers also will take a break from the trails to see the Bay of Fundy’s “locals” during a whale watching excursion. Pricing from $3,398 per person available on select departure dates June to October 2019. countrywalkers.com
- Sculpted coastlines, powerful waterfalls, and stunning formations carved by billions of tons of water, are just a few of the photo-op-worthy stops on Globus’ “Maritime Adventure” itinerary. While in New Brunswick, guests will spend a night enjoying St. Andrews by-the-Sea, a historic coastal town designated as one of Canada’s National Historic Districts and one of the best-preserved examples of colonial heritage in North America. Travelers also will visit Fundy National Park and Hopewell Rocks to experience the immense power of the world’s highest tides standing at more than 50 feet tall. This trip is available June through September 2019 from $3,028 per person. globusjourneys.com
- Travelers on Tauck’s “Canadian Maritimes” itinerary will spend 11 days discovering the picturesque fishing towns and distinctive culture of the Maritimes. While in New Brunswick, guests will visit Hopewell Rocks in the Bay of Fundy for a firsthand look at how the world’s highest tides – and a 160 billion tons of water twice a day - have shaped the shoreline. Visitors also will visit the small town of Alma at the base of the Bay of Fundy National Park before spending the night in the city of Moncton. Available from June through October 2019 from $3,990 per person. tauck.com
- Collette’s “Maritimes Coastal Wonders featuring the Cabot Trail” itinerary highlights New Brunswick’s natural beauty as well as the bustling waterfront city of Saint John. Guests will travel along the coastline to Hopewell Rocks to see the flower-pot shaped rocks carved by centuries of the world’s highest tides. Next, travelers will experience the Fundy Trail with seemingly endless stretches of coastal vistas and local food like Maritime dulse (seaweed) and fiddleheads. Guests will end their time in New Brunswick with a lesson on how to crack open a lobster and get a taste of local life in Saint John’s City Market. Available May 20 through October 14, 2019 from $3,099 per person. explorations.com
- During Insight Vacations’ “Landscapes of the Canadian Maritimes” 12-day journey through Atlantic Canada, travelers will have the chance to walk on the ocean floor at Hopewell Rocks and join a lobster fisherman before enjoying the spoils of the day for a fresh lobster lunch. Guests also will explore Saint John’s vibrant past and present during a morning tour and will discover why locals affectionately refer to it as “Saint Awesome.” Available from $3,353 per person on select departures June-October 2019. insightvacations.com
For more USTOA member packaged travel to New Brunswick, visit https://ustoa.com/why-we-travel/new-brunswick.
To find out more about USTOA or to discover a dream vacation to New Brunswick search New Brunswick in the “Find Your Dream Vacation” section of the USTOA homepage.
For more information on USTOA, visit www.ustoa.com, call 212-599-6599, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Representing nearly $15 billion in revenue, the member companies of U.S. Tour Operators Association provide tours, packages and custom arrangements that allow 8.6 million travelers annually unparalleled access, insider knowledge, peace-of-mind, value and freedom to enjoy destinations and experiences across the entire globe. Each member company has met the travel industry’s highest standards, including participation in the USTOA’s Travelers Assistance Program, which protects consumer payments up to $1 million if the company goes out of business. As a voice for the tour operator industry for more than 40 years, USTOA also provides education and assistance for consumers and travel agents.
Gina Dolecki/Ashley Mindnich